NOTE: The online registration system accepts Visa/MasterCard only.
Space is limited to availability. All remaining spaces are for the Daytime sailing only. The Twilight sailing is completely booked. Your scout is officially registered when:
- Parent completed registration form
- Parent signed consent
- Payment is made via credit card online
- Click on the button above that says “click here to register” .
- Create an account in the parent’s name to register your cub scout(s) and parent volunteer(s).
- Select the correct day camp SESSION (Sammamish Trails - Daytime).
- Enter PACK NUMBER
- After you create an account you will go back to the original screen. Use your account to log in.
- When you have logged in, click the blue “Registration Forms” button. Complete the online Cub/Webelos form for each scout in your family, and electronically sign the consent at end of form.
- Complete a campership form if applicable for your scout(s).
- Complete the online Parent Volunteer form for each adult who will volunteer at Day Camp. (If you don’t know your volunteer days, you can arrange with your Pack Coordinator later.)
- Make your camp payment via credit card link on top of Main Screen. Note that the credit card payment does not work with Microsoft Edge.
- RANK is based on Scout's grade on September 2017
- Tiger: 1st grade (LDS-under age 8, but at least 1st grade during 2017-2018 school year)
- Wolf: 2nd grade (LDS/8 years of age at camp)
- Bear: 3rd grade (LDS/ 9 years of age at camp)
- Webelos: 4th & 5th grade during 2017-2018 school year OR LDS/10 years of age at camp
Please call Patty Spear at 425-443-9662 with any registration questions.